Allow to display images

Course Conditions

Hi all golfers,

The weather conditions for the next few days might  make the golf course unplayable.

We request that you check our website or booking sheet to verify whether the course is open for play. The weather forecast predicts some severe weather conditions tonight, tomorrow and the weekend.

Our website will be updated as soon as the Greens Staff have confirmed the condition of the course.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration to protect our beautiful golf course.

Hennie Greeff

Secretary Manager

Redwood Park Golf Club
Redwood Park Golf Club Facebook

We respect your privacy. You can $UNSUBSCRIBE$ here.