Ladies Club Captain news

Choctober 2020

After much deliberation about whether to hold Choctober or not, the Redwood Park Choctober Committee has decided to cancel Choctober for 2020. There is still a lot of uncertainty about when we will go back to Level 1 and we felt that running the competition under Level 2 Covid 19 conditions would not be viable. We look forward to hosting this event in 2021 and hope you can support us then.

We realise that people will be disappointed with this decision but we think it is for the best under these very unusual circumstances. There are just too many uncertainties to navigate and the well-being of everyone is paramount.

Lyn Throll and the Choctober Committee

We respect your privacy. You can $UNSUBSCRIBE$.