Dear members 

Our club captain recently indicated that scrambles would resume on 6 June and that the Captain's Trophy would be on the 13th of June. Unfortunately this did not factor the change in Covid level from 2 to 1 which will  not be until after this weekend. 

As the club remains cashless under level 2 it has been decided to defer the scramble commencement until 13 June (previously advised as 6 June) and the Captains Trophy will be moved to 27 June (previously advised as 13 June) 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.


Hennie Greeff

Secretary Manager


We respect your privacy. You can $UNSUBSCRIBE$.