Board message

Dear Members,

Below is an update from NZ Golf on COVID-19 Alert Level 3 that we received late yesterday. Hennie and Dan have been assessing procedures that will impact our opening requirements, however we are still somewhat delayed until the actual requirements are released.

Please be assured that every effort is being made to get the Course opened in a timely manner. We appreciate your support and understanding.

To All Golf Clubs, Golf Facilities and District Associations

Dear All,

New Zealand Golf is continuing work with government on what a move to Alert Level 3 will mean for golf.

There has been much public commentary about this and while positive statements have been made by Members of Parliament and the National Crisis Management Centre, we still do not have absolute clarity on our ability to play golf at Alert Level 3 and the conditions around this.

We had been expecting confirmation on this by the close of business today however we have now been advised the guidance for golf (and other sports) is still being worked on. We are hopeful this advice is not far away but it is possible it may not be received until the end of this week.

As soon as we have the information from government we will immediately be in touch with you all. We are in their hands with the timing of this.


Board of Management

We respect your privacy. You can $UNSUBSCRIBE$.